Friday, October 06, 2006

Some Things To Be Aware Of

Hey gang. Great work this week. I'm proud of you!!!

We're going to do something a little differently beginning on Monday. If you are late to sectionals, rehearsals etc. you will get to run a lap. The second time - two laps, and so on. Let's work hard to keep things in order and be on time so we can get the most out of our rehearsals. Also, don't forget to call me and let me know if you're going to be out of rehearsal. I need to be able to plan ahead.

Oct. 9-13 will be a regular week. We'll be at Pottsville Friday night. It will be a VERY EARLY call and a VERY LATE return home. I'll let you know as soon as I finalize the itinerary.

Keep up the good work!! It's just a couple of weeks until contest. Start inviting your parents, family and friends to come to our performance. We will march a little after 4:00 that day. I would love to have the stands filled with rabid LHS Band fans for our show. Tell everybody to come and wear purple and blue to cheer us on!!!

C ya later.

c

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i hate running

Chase Carter said...

than be on time!!!! : )

c