Monday, December 11, 2006

Wow! What A Concert!!!

You guys blew me away! Fantastic job!! I received so many great compliments on you yesterday. Even after we left, as I saw folks in town, they were raving about the fabulous job you did. Your performance was tremendous. Your behavior was wonderful. I'm so proud of you. You even looked great!

I'm looking forward to wrapping up this semester and heading home for the break. We will be working this week on reading some new music, working all region tryout music (tryouts are just a couple of weeks after we come back!), and recording some stuff. We have a great Spring planned with the trip to Dallas, the great music we're going to be playing, and many other events.

Please make plans to attend the jazz concert at H2O on Thursday. The jazz groups will be presenting their program in a little different way. It's going to be funn. Show starts at 7:00.

Again - CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm VERY proud of you!

Merry Christmas
c

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was terrific!!

Anonymous said...

I get more comments about how great our band program is, and it looks like you have bigger programs ahead from the groups headed your direction in the next few years.
Lorrie