Monday, January 08, 2007

Chaperon Opportunities

I need some parents to help on Saturday at Dover. If you would be willing to go along with us and help w/ keeping up with our crew on Saturday please send me a message and let me know. I could use 3-5 parents who will stay on top of things since Adam and I will be in tryout rooms. Duties will include - making sure kids get to their tryouts on time, making sure they don't wander off, and keeping them inline overall. Thanks.

Students who qualify for the All Region Bands will be in Fort Smith next Friday and Saturday for the clinic and concert. I also need 2-3 chaperons for that event. We will leave school at 9:30 next Friday morning and return around 9:00 that evening. We'll leave pretty early Saturday morning and be done by lunch time, as the students' parents will be picking them up at the concerts. If you're interested please send me a message. Thanks!!

c

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Logan said something about wanting me to bring him home early from the tryouts - home by around 6pm. Would it help out for me to be there part/most of the day Saturday? What time are you leaving? I would follow the bus.

~ Alicia

Anonymous said...

So, I can ride the bus (Oh Joy!) I didn't do too well as a bus monitor last spring - that was the spit wad fiasco. I'll be better prepared this year - so be warned all you would-be spit wadders!!!

Chase Carter said...

alicia - you bet. it'll be great to have you on the bus!

Anonymous said...

Hey mr.carter my mom was wondering if you knew when we had to have our money for the letterman jackets thanks bye also i am nervous for all region i dont understand anyof it at all byes