Friday, March 16, 2007

Today Was Awesome!!

It was fantastic to see you guys today working so hard the day before Spring Break! I couldn't wait to get back and hear the work you've done. So many folks coast into holidays, but not you guys! I'm really proud of the progress you made this week. I appreciate your hard work and flexibility in moving to alternate facilities during the week and putting up with the relentless pounding of the metronome.....tic, tic, tic, tic.......hahahahaha!!! I really enjoyed hearing you play today and getting back into the grind. We have a ton of work to do after the break, so stay hooked up and get ready to rip it when we come back. C ya later!!!

c

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seen you at church today you look awesome!!!!! melissa mcgee

Anonymous said...

Señor Carter! ¿Cómo estas?

Chase Carter said...

thx mel!

mui bueno senorita weav!!

Anonymous said...

hey could we speak english


Landers