Wednesday, October 17, 2007

YAWN!!!!

Hey guys. I just got in from judging the UA Monticello Contest today and tonight. It was a VERY long day, but it was a good one. I really enjoy seeing what other groups are doing. It serves several purposes. 1)I get to find out what is going on in other programs. 2) I get to see what we can work on to get better by seeing what those groups are doing and 3) I get to realize how blessed I am to work with you guys every day.

I'm proud of you. Keep working hard. There is much to be done, but there is so much that has already been done as well. I saw a Tshirt today that really made me think.

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

We all need to evaluate where we fall in that statement. Are we "hard work"? Are we "talent"? Are we using hard work to better our talent? Are we doing all we can with all we have to be all we can be?

Press on gang! Let's make sure we all do our part. See you in a little while. Man, who's the moron that thought up 7:00 AM rehearsals anyway>>>>????

c

No comments: