Sunday, August 20, 2006

The New Year Begins!!

Welcome back to school! I am excited about the new year. We've had an AWESOME PSB!! The new school year is ripe with opportunities to excel. Everybody have a great first day back. Woodwinds -We'll start precisely at 7:00 a.m. ready to go - that means you need to get there several minutes early to be ready by then. Lyndsey - you can't leave the house at 7:00 and be at the bandroom w/ your horn out and ready to go at 7:00!! haha C y'all in the morning. BTW - enjoy the pic!

c

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey carter! Thanks for the addvice my mom said she talked to you. Lol! Well, I love the pic! It makes you look way smarter than you actually are cuase your head is bigger! Lol! Just kiddin!! Well, I almost can't wait till tomorrow but yet again i could wait another week! Lol! Well, I luv you!!!

LuVs,

LynDseY MaRie~'.'
^-^

Chase Carter said...

: ) You're awesome! Glad you made it this morning - 6 minutes late, but you made it! ha