Friday, August 25, 2006

Press On!! Remember the Creed

It was a good first week. Let me challenge you to press on in your individual practice so the group can continue to excell!! Remember - Integrity First, Service Before Self and Excellence In All We Do. Integrity includes doing your part so that others can do theirs. Service before self means making sure that you put the good of the band before your own. Like giving up some play time to spend some time playing. Excellence in all we do can not happen without you. I love you all and I'm proud of the work you've done. Keep it up!

c

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess what i played my instrument...lol.....go me......hope you have a great weekend...thanks for letting me be your T.A. you rock......i like your picture....i think it brings out some of your great facial features!!!

Anonymous said...

hi carter

wazzup

Anonymous said...

well i know i didnt get to get my instrument or my flag but i promise you i will work extra hard this week to make up for my weekend see you tommorow

Anonymous said...

Hey Carter! I just wanted to let you know i have memorized cc rider and i want candy and almost the alma mater and almost the fight song. I am still workin on the rest but i should get it over some practices and sectionals. lol! Well, i am sorry about friday. i let you and the whole band down. i promise it will never happen again! Lol! Well, luv yah!

LynDseY MaRie~^-^

Chase Carter said...

casey - no sweat! : )
lyndsey - u r great! thanks! : )

Anonymous said...

hey carter.....
bands been so much fun.....the last 28 steps is hard....i have like foot and have to make it 28 steps...thats hard...lol...see you like at 7 o clock!!!
~*HiLd*~

Chase Carter said...

lr - we'll leave somewhere in the 4:00-4:30 range. i'll know for sure the first part of the week and will post it! thanks for checking in! have a great day.

c