Tuesday, February 13, 2007

All State Conference

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

I will be out Thur and Fri for the All State Music Conference in Hot Springs. Rehearsal will start at the usual time on those days - 7:55. You will be working on your solos and small ensembles. Make sure you have them with you and ready to go. Nobody will be able to leave the room during rehearsal time so get a drink and/or go to the restroom before the 7:55 bell. Everyone will practice in the big room - no using the other rooms. You may also work on your concert music on those days. I very much suggest spending some time on Allied Honor. We will begin working on it next week.

Section leaders may spend some time in sectionals with their groups, but please do not engage in any "gang playing". Use this time to make yourself, your section and the band better. Section leaders and Seniors need to step up to the plate and lead right. For anyone who has trouble practicing I will also leave a written assignment which will constitute a performance grade. Please do what you know I expect of you while I am gone and behave properly for your substitute. I know I can count on you. Thanks.

c

No comments: