Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Update

Hey gang. I just got word this morning that my insurance has approved me for surgery to remove the extra skin from around my midsection. That will be scheduled as soon as we can get it on the calendar. That means I'll be out for a few days. I'll keep you posted on when it will take place as soon as I find out. We have to get the exact cost, my copay amount and all that figured out and settled, and of course, pay the $$ beforehand, so it may take a few weeks to get everything lined up. Anyway - things here will carry on as usual while I'm away. I know you'll keep working hard at all we are doing so that you're ready to rip as soon as I return. More to come.......

c

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOO WHOO! Mommas been asking that when that was going to happen. Cool!!!!!!

Lovenz-DanYelle

LRAR41 said...

Chase
That is wonderful! Please keep the updates coming.