Friday, February 23, 2007

The Days Ahead

Next week we will have our normal schedule. All sectionals and early band will meet.

Those who arrive late to rehearsals will be placed in the sectional class in the choir room so as not to disrupt the band rehearsal. To avoid this, be on time. On time is STILL defined as arriving early enough to get your equipment ready, be seated and have 5-10 minutes of individual warm up before the 7:55 bell rings. With the EXTREME number of class interruptions we have to deal with already, we don't need to add any ourselves, so make your best effort to get here early and be ready.

Today's rehearsal (Friday, Feb. 23) was FANTASTIC! Like I told you this morning, it was one of the best I've had in the 19 years I've been here. Way to finish the week strong. Thanks!

Work hard on Cherrydale. We need the money for your trip. It's gonna be a blast! Have an awesome weekend. I love you guys!!! Really!!! I do!!!!

c

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I'm Surprised that I haven't gotten in trouble for not talking on for like a billion years. haha. well Hi!